Price Reduced on 1891 Anne Marie Court in San Jose
Price reduced by $20,000 to $660,000! Get a re-modeled single family home for the price of a townhome! Ask me for more details! See more at - http://alanwangrealty.com/PropertyDetails?fl_hook=1721358443&show_description=yes&show_address=yes&presented_by=&show_virtual_tour=yes
Congratulations to my Buyers who won the following properties!
- 905 Sunrose Terrace #106 in Sunnyvale - http://alanwangrealty.com/PropertyDetails?fl_hook=1725679229&show_description=yes&show_address=yes&presented_by=&show_virtual_tour=yes
- New home development 4 bed, 4 bath sold after the 5th try at the lottery. Ask me where this is located! http://alanwangrealty.com/PropertyDetails?fl_hook=1723548386&show_description=yes&show_address=yes&presented_by=&show_virtual_tour=yes
Market Rise to Date
- In certain areas I am seeing more inventory and a bit of a slower pace than in the last year in a half. Generally still have some multiple offers, but homes are sitting longer than the standard 1 week
- It is likely that the rising interest rates were the cause in parallel with more summer inventory. After Bernake's statement last week, these rates are now coming down from their high's
- We will need to get through this summer to determine which way the trend is going
This is a nice infographic put out documenting the area with the most price increases in the last year. Six out of seven are in California.