Our latest blog on why cash is stronger than a loan offer for a home purchase. Join the conversation on Linkedin!
Welcome to Alan Wang's Real Estate Blogger. Alan specializes in residential Real Estate fully representing Buyers and Sellers with their Real Estate Needs. Check back here for market outlooks, mortgage rates and new listings! I am also available online at http://www.alanwangrealty.com.
Monday, April 20, 2015
Friday, April 3, 2015
Welcome Melissa Ryan to the Alan Wang Realty Group!
As any business grows and scales, there comes a time that one realizes that one can't do it all alone. Our theme for 2015 is "Scalable Growth." It has been challenging to figure out how to maintain the same high level of service and quality while also realizing that there are only so many hours in a day. The answer is to hire high quality talent and train them in the right methodologies. I am pleased to add yet another member to our team today. I am proud to introduce Melissa Ryan who has been at Keller Williams for over 9 years. I am very honored that Melissa chose to join our team in order grow her career welcome to the team!
Posted by Alan Wang at 10:08 AM No comments:
New Listings, Open Houses and Property Tax Reminder
I hope that Q1 has been good to you and your family. My Q1 2015 Real Estate update is in progress so I will send that out shortly so stay tuned. In three sentences I would say that we are in the most aggressive Seller’s market I have seen in my 12 year career. If you are a Seller I would sell now while things are going well, as a Buyer let’s make sure we sit down and strategize how to win in this market. Investors there are still a few locations that may get good rent, but overall flipping is a risky bet as there maybe a slowdown around the corner.
I never imagined that interest rates would be at another low. I am refinancing again, let me know if I should connect you with my loan agent to look at your loans.
New Listings and Open House Schedules this Weekend
- 2284 Avila Avenue in Santa Clara - www.2284Avila.com – This property has been taken down to the studs with a complete re-model with meticuluous detail. High end upgrades throughout the home on a corner lot. Property is open from 1PM to 4PM Saturday and Sunday
- 216 O’Keefe in Mountain View – www.216OKeefe.com – Highly coveted Townhome in the Mondrian community with over $80,000 in upgrades. Located in Mountain View, steps away from Downtown Castro, Caltrain, Linkedin, Google, Mozilla, Coursera and so many more! The Open House is from 1:30PM to 4:30PM
- 3530 Oakwood Terrace in Fremont – www.3530Oakwood.com – Ground floor Condominium with tasteful updates, an oversized balcony that overlooks the greenbelt and pool. Community is private and gated don’t miss this gem! Open house from 1PM to 4PM
Property Taxes are Deliquent on 4/10
A reminder that property taxes are deliquent on 4/10 and the county is NOT flexible on dates so avoid a penalty pay today! For your convenience here are the links to the county websites:
- Santa Clara County - https://payments.sccgov.org/propertytax/Secured
- San Mateo County - http://www.sanmateocountytaxcollector.org/index.html
- Alameda County - http://www.acgov.org/propertytax/
- Contra Costa County - https://tcpws2.co.contra-costa.ca.us/taxpaymentrev3/lookup/
- San Francisco County - https://gate.link2gov.com/sfpropertytax/PropertySearch.aspx?TaxType=Secured
I wish you the best for the rest of the year. Thank you for all of your trust as of this month this will be my 12th year in the business and none of this would have been possible without your support and referrals!
Posted by Alan Wang at 9:58 AM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)