Alan was voted one of the top 10 influencers in the Bay Area https://mykukun.com/top-10-realtors-in-san-francisco-bay-area/, rest assured you are learning from the best.
To learn more about Alan www.linkedin.com/in/alanlwang
Candidate must be a self starter, can do attitude, strong work ethic, team player, with a heavy focus on customer service. Ability to pick up technical tools and have strong writing and communication skills.
We are looking for a variety of candidates
- Director of Marketing and Operations
- Assistant/Executive Administrator
- Creation of Marketing Pieces
- Manage Social Media Campaigns
- Manage Farming Campaigns
- Ensure new content is added frequently on Website, Blog, Linkedin and Linkedin Company Page, Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram and other sources
- Ensure content is emailed to our database on a monthly basis at a minimum
- Ensure our farming campaigns are populated with content and sent out monthly at a minimum
- Create, manage, organize and execute events on behalf of the Group
- Manage operations in the area of customer pipelines, operations, human resources and other functions as assigned
- Expected to streamline and automate manual processes throughout the organization
- Expected to run meetings and ensure that critical meetings occur or are re-scheduled as appropriate
- Expected to bring new and innovative ideas to continue pushing the envelope in this space
- Ensure smooth operation of the office such as facilities, upkeep of printers, monitors, computers, desks, chairs, shelving as well as food and drink
- When customer management, marketing and operations work have been completed, there will be project work that will be worked on an ongoing effort to improve the business. These will be defined by the team and prioritized by the team leader
Support the Team Leader and the team with administrative tasks. Be the engine that runs the operation!
- Ensure that customer files are on-track, issues managed/resolved and customers responded to. Own this process and take it from pending to close (not limited to these stages), interact with clients and support the team and the team leader
- Employee has a can do attitude in order to help offload the Team Leader and team to free up time to do lead generation, establish strategic partnerships, define strategies, define and execute on projects
- Examples of work are handling payments and billing, obtaining disclosures, running comparable market analysis, scheduling meetings, arranging home showing schedules, manage listing preparations and presentations, preparing listing kits, buyers kits, scheduling contractors and more!
- Depending on the position and experience levels- These positions can pay from $15 to $20 per hour with bonuses. This equates to a salary range of $31,000 to $41,000 a year including team performance and volume based bonuses. These bonuses range from 10% to 30% of annual salary depending on team performance.