Join the conversation on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/silicon-valley-january-2016-real-estate-update-alan-wang
As part of the Alan Wang Realty Group network you have exclusive insider information on upcoming listings in red-hot neighborhoods. If you or someone you know would like an off market opportunity to avoid competition let us know! These listings will hit the market but have unique situations that could be a win/win for everyone. More details on the listings below.
Make Me Move!
- Cupertino Single Family Home – Excellent schools! Sedgwick Elementary, Hyde Middle and Cupertino High. 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, 4,100 square feet in the process of expanding to 4,725 square feet. Built in 2002, Asking price is $3.6M Seller says to make them move!
- Mountain View Single Family Home Built in 2012 – 3 Bedrooms and a Den, 3.5 Bathrooms, 1,568 Square Feet. Asking price is $1,850,000, Seller would like you to make them move!
- Highly coveted Varsity Park home in Mountain View with Los Altos Schools! In a prime location with a close commute to Linkedin and Google, quickly access Downtown Mountain View, walkable to Varsity Park excellent schools Springer, Blach, Mountain View/Los Altos High Schools. Seller’s are looking for flexibility on the close date as they need to find another property in the same neighborhood, lots of potential
- Executive San Jose Almaden property 4 Bedrooms and a Bonus Room, over 3,300 square feet of living space on a large 8,000 square foot lot, with a 3 car garage, excellent schools in a great neighborhood. Seller’s looking for a flexible Buyer who can provide a rent back
- Convenient Sunnyvale Condominium located in close proximity to Technology giants such as Apple, Linkedin and Google. Quick access to highways and walkable to local park. Attends Homestead High School. Seller currently has a tenant in the property until March. Contact us if you are interested in this opportunity
- Large End Unit Townhome at Creekside Village in Morgan Hill, oversized backyard, multiple amenities such as a clubhouse, pool, spa, sauna, exercise room, tennis courts, and children’s playground